How To Overcome Fatigue Problems?
People complain of feeling exhausted so often that doctors call fatigue the number one health complaint.
Sometimes, the best way is a total energy makeover changes in the way you eat, drink and exercise. It wouldn’t hurt to have your doctor test your blood for hypothyroidism, anemia, Vitamin B12 deficiency and other conditions that can cause fatigue.
Quick Cures For Fatigue.
– Put two drops of peppermint oil on a tissue or handkerchief, hold
it to your nose, and breathe deeply. If you have free time, try
adding two drops of the oil to bathwater along with four drops of
rosemary oil for an invigorating soak.
– Lie on your back and use pillows to prop your feet at a level
higher than your head or, better yet, lie on an adjustable exercise
bench or other surface that slants. Through such practices can
encouraged blood flow to the brain, which is taught to boost
Eat To Beat Fatigue
– eat a good breakfast
– go easy on foods high in refined carbohydrates
– eat more high fibre foods
– cut down on fatty foods
– consume spinach
– Coenzyme Q10
– Daily Multivitamin
Fatigue – fighting beverages
: Sip water all day long – at least 8 glasses. Don`t wait till you`re
as little dehydration can make you fatigued.
: Limit alcohol consumption – Alcohol depresses your central
nervous system. It also reduces your blood sugar level.
: Keep caffeinated drinks to a minimum – Caffeine in coffee and some sodas can give you a short term burst of energy.
How Exercise Can Help?
– try to get at least 30 mins of aerobic exercise (Everyday)
– consider taking up yoga or tai chi
– Slip in 10 mins of low – level exercise when you feel fatigue
Get Enough Sleep
– Always get up on same time even on weekends so your body will adapt to the schedule.
– Go to bed earlier than normal if you need extra sleep
– Keep naps short. If you snooze more than half an hours during the day, your body will want more, and you will be dazed when you wake up.